About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hidden Cameras

I forgot to mention this week's happenings...

>She's watching me play TF2 on webcam (inb4: steam ID? Not sharing here. She has one too)
>She tells me to put my cam on top of the monitor instead of under it
>I move it
>"I like this view better... it makes me feel like I'm watching you from a hidden camera. Heh..."
>Oh

>Next day
>We're walking around, trying to decide where we want to eat
>"You know what would be fun? Hiding cameras in your room... then I'd get to see you ALL the time!..."

So I'm going to be checking periodically for cameras in my room now

8 comments:

  1. Ha, crazy women fuck harder. She is crazy and sweet, a great combo unless you piss her off or hurt her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she's mad, it's a mix of sadness and wrath, which gets a little frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would she even bother to disguise the camera or would she be blatant about putting extra cameras in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, she pretty crafty. She'd probably do both, just to throw me off. She's done some clever, sneaky things before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, if you're okay with it, and you notice a camera, have fun with her.
    Masturbate while calling her name, she'll be sure to squeal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least I don't have to worry about hidden cameras...

    ReplyDelete