About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lately...

Here's what we've been up to lately:
- Playing Muramasa and Wind Waker together
- Watching a LOT of movies. We recently watched: Fantastic Planet, Watership Down, Se7en, and Let the Right One In. Next we're watching Beetlejuice, since I've never seen it and she thinks I must.
- Cooking! Well, sort of. We've cooked a little, but she loves making tasty drinks. She made her own recipe for delicious iced coffee. The ingredients make no sense, but damn it's good. She also made a nuttela milkshake. That was amazing.
- Exploring our area. We both tend to spend our lives inside, so we've decided we should go out and explore. Her area is a lot more interesting and we've found a few cool stores near her and a delicious restaurant which we will probably be eating at very often.

We've also had a little problem recently. She's always been self conscious and a little cautious of other girls, but lately even more so. I don't know if it's something I said, but she's been very depressed about her looks. I constantly re-assure her that I love her, but she won't listen.
I'm kind of stuck on what to do with it.

Alright, story time!

>Fooling around at her house

>She feels my boner
>She slides down, unzips my jeans and pulls it out of my boxers
>Spends 10 minutes rubbing it, sniffing it, and licking it and saying:
>"I love your smell, anon.... your taste.... mmm.... I want you everywhere..."
>This is so hot
>"If you ever let another girl see your amazing dick, smell you, or taste you, I'm going to hurt her..."
>Oh


>She's making something (I forgot what) for us to snack on during a movie
>She asks me how I want it made
>Shit, I don't know, surprise me
>She gets mad, makes it anyway
>Not really in the mood to talk, but thank her and make room so she can sit and say nothing else to her
>She curls up next to me
>Grabs both of my arms
>Wraps them around herself and squeezes the entire movie
>End of the movie, she turns to me, eyes full of tears
>Hugs me tightly
>"Anon, I'm sorry for being mean... please forgive me... I don't like making you mad at me! Please like me again!"
>How can I stay mad at that?

>First day of work
>She's at my house, watching me dress and get ready
>Finishing up, get ready to fix my tie
>She leaps up, brushes my hand away, and fixes my tie for me
>Kisses me
>"Have a good day at work!.... I've always wanted to do that..."
>I leave, hearing her giggling as I walk out the door

8 comments:

  1. Just hurt the other girl? Not cut off their head and put it on a pike as a warning to others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure what she would do.
    Her idea of hurt is pretty vague

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, Ching-Chong. It sounds pretty ominous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You people (well, except Vyro) have the most unhealthy relationships ever, I swear. But they're so goddamn adorable that it makes up for it tenfold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think unhealthy is a good word for it. It's good for some, but not for others. What we have works, but it's not a fit for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. > tie story

    I dawwed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was trying to Google Muramasa earlier, but I didn't know the name. Just wanted to say "Thanks for posting" I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that tie story to happen to me.

    ReplyDelete