About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Just an FYI

I noticed that anon comments weren't enabled, so only people who have accounts to social networks could comment.

It's now open for everyone to comment. Sorry I didn't notice it sooner.

In other news...
nothing much has been going on
I spent the past two days with her but other than her usually rituals, I can't think of any blogworthy stories.
I'm also pretty exhausted, so I might has some tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog so much! I swear, I think Anon and Kitten are just like me and my boyfriend. <3 (Of course, minus some of the fetishes but we have 'odd' fetishes too XD) So yeah, I love this blog. It's so adorable. It's almost like looking into our future!

    ReplyDelete