About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sleeping stories

So I don't know if I've posted about it here before, but every night, we fall asleep on webcam with eachother. She can't sleep without me.

She usually falls asleep first (it use to be the opposite and she'd watch me sleep)

Now, since I fall asleep first, I see a lot of what she does in her sleep. It sounds creepy, but I discovered she checks on me in her sleep. Quite often.

She'll lift her head and open her eyes and smile if she can see me, and then lay back down
If I'm off the screen when she checks, she either looks sad and distressed, or she looks confused and stays sitting up until she can see me again.
I've also caught her moaning in her sleep (and then waking up horny, which is always fun)

Story time

>Wake up in the morning, see her still asleep on cam
>She looks slightly distressed
>She whining and fidgeting in her sleep
>I tap my mic
>"Kitten, wake up... Kiiitttennn... waaake uppp"
>After a while she jolts awake and kisses the laptop monitor
>"Anooonn.... I had a really scary dream again ; - ; Thank you for waking me up"
>We go about the rest of our morning, getting ready to see eachother later
>Get to her house
>She made me cookies as a thanks for waking her up
>D'awww

4 comments:

  1. Man, I love these stories. Best girlfriend ever.

    ...foreveralone...;~;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foreveralone here, I cannot hold all my jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a jelly factory and it couldn't hold all the jelly I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a whole underground facility somewhere in the islands of the south pacific where i produce all my jelly

    ReplyDelete