About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Corrupting the Innocent

>In the car together
>Talking about our childhood
>"You were so cute when you were little... I bet if we were friends when we were kids, we would have been bad little kids."
>I was cute, huh? Bad kids? Like the kind that played "naked games"? That sounds like a bad idea...
>"Heheh.. yeah... probably.... it woulda been fun being your baby sitter too. mmmmm...."
>..... are you a pedo?
>"No, you're just cute. I would have enjoyed being the one to take your innocence instead of the internet."
>uhh...
>HFW
I asked her later how she felt if she got me when I was a baby
She said she'd raise me to love her and only her. She said she'd treat me how she does now, but without the sexual elements... she'd still cuddle me, play games with me, cook and bake for me, and things like that. 
For once, she creeped me out a little.I think that might be a pretty special accomplishment.




6 comments:

  1. And suddenly, things turn strange


    -er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds so selectively smart...

    Your tales make me feel (sometimes lascive) warmth, so thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS creeps you out? I would have thought you had hit that point already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, afterwards I felt it was cute too... in her weird way.


    She is selectively smart. Actually, she's smart in general.
    She's just naive, which comes off as less than intelligent sometimes.



    and yes, this is the thing that creeped me out most so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you're lucky. I do recognize the creepy aspect of it but at the same time it's extremely loving and loyal.

    ReplyDelete