About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hypnotism

Kitten has been to therapy before (no surprise) and one of the things she did, and learned to do herself and became quite good at is hypnotism.
I know some people have a fetish for it, but I'm not one of those people. Also, I'm pretty sure that's for the females being hypnotized.

I've always been curious about it though, so I asked her to try it on me.
Beforehand she warned me that hypnotism isn't magic, but does open your mind and puts you in a more vulnerable state.
I didn't really care much because I mean, how much can it REALLY do? Right?.... right?

So I lied down on her bed and she began the process, telling me to relax each muscle in my body, explaining how i need to let go of all my energy, all my thoughts, and all tension I have.
I felt myself grow heavy and my mind... in lack of better terms, softened.

She spoke gently, but in a serious tone, like she really was a pro at this.
She asked me random questions and I responded the best I could.
She told me to try and lift my arm and it was too heavy for me to pick up very far.

As she decided to wind down this little at-home session, I felt her weight leaning on the edge of the bed. She was leaning over me, but it was hard to open my eyes.
She whispered to me "you know, I could say anything right now and one way or another, it would affect you"
I asked her not to do anything bad
"Don't worry, I won't. I'll say encouraging things"

she paused for a moment, then leaned closer and whispered in my ear
"Be confident, work hard, and never leave me..."

I felt her backing away again and in her serious tone she told me that when she claps, for me to wake up.

and so I did....

I woke up feeling unbelievably horny and I pretty much spent the rest of the day ravishing her. It was a very, very fun day.

but it makes me wonder... did I forget something? What did she do that made me so horny? I don't have a fetish for this and I don't remember her saying anything sexual, but everything was a little blurry.

I'm seeing her again soon. She's out running errands right now.
Kitten's been on a baking/cooking spree lately. She made dulce de leche brownies and these amazing cheese garlic rolls today.

I might have more stories for later, but for now, this is what I have to report.

6 comments:

  1. You could always try to fight it, don't have sex with her for a few days, see if you can hold out. It's a test in willpower, because with hypnotism you can't make someone do something they wouldn't of their own free will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so far, nothing BAD has happened, so I have no reason to fight her on it. I'll try and keep an eye out, but I don't think she'd do anything harmful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um nie mehr Frage, Hypnotische Trance sah er nie.

    In all seriousness though the very worse that could happen is she created some false memories. Some proably very hot false memories. That's what I would do at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does your girlfriend hang out on /g/ ever?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fetish.PNG
    While you're right it's typically guy wants to do girl rather than guy wants to be done by girl it's like a 70-30 split.
    I jelly.

    ReplyDelete