About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Not in a Talking Mood

I have the blog back now. I hope she didn't do anything weird, but it looks like she was good.
I guess I'm going to let her get her newfound armpit fetish fix. I can't really say no, can I?


Well, I think this story is kind of related
What happens when Kitten thinks something in the relationship is wrong or I deny her something

>Get home from work
>I'm tired, not in the mood to talk
>She's energetic, happy to see me, very affectionate, etc
>Give her a few kisses and tell her I'm not in a talking mood
>"Oh... alright...."
>That went better than expected
>Wake up the next morning
>Holy shit what's going on
>My hands are tied up and she's giving me a rigorous handjob
>"WHAT'S WRONG? Am I not cute anymore? Am I boring? Do you want me to cut my hair again? Is it a cuter girl?! She may be cuter, but no girl with EVER LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE YOU"
>"SWEETIE, IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!"
>She slows down
>"Really? Then what did I do wrong?"
>She starts tearing up and sniffling
>Awww....
>Explain to her I'm tired from work and I still enjoy her company
>Finish the morning off with a blowjob and some nice sex

5 comments:

  1. Do you read much Stephen King? If not, I would check out a novel titled "Misery". Just a little heads up to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any Stephen King
    It sounds... interesting. I might read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will give you a timeline that is related to your relationship. Mostly when to run screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sniff* you marry that girl, she is EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfectly acceptable reaction. I approve.

    ReplyDelete