About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

So I've been gone...

You've probably noticed and somebody in the comments mentioned their girlfriend keeping a journal and being just like Kitten.
Well, Kitten has a journal too and I found it.
(PS: Please post your results, Anon with Kitten-like girlfriend

I'll start by saying that journal started some issues, but they're fixed now. I posted about the journal in a thread, not thinking about the consequences.
I forget how active she is in /r9k/ and she ended up seeing my post in the thread.
I had to explain to her why I was snooping, what I found, and if it scared me

She went through a small bout of depression and paranoid episodes because she thought I was freaked out by her and was going to leave her.
Kitten insisted I come over to her house every day for over a week and she spent this time cooking for me, giving a lot of blowjobs, and pushing gifts on me constantly. I tried to assure her early on, but it didn't help.
It took a good long time before she returned to normal.

Now, for what was in the journal

I found out she has cannibalistic desires to eat me. Well, more of eat a small part of me to figure out how I taste.
It's an unsettling thought and she knew that's how I'd feel, but I got over it.
If you're interested, I'll post some of the journal entries.

Other than that, we had an amazing Thanksgiving. She's usually horribly shy around people but she got along so well with my family. We've spent the rest of our time playing Skyrim and Minecraft.

15 comments:

  1. Go ahead and post them, and post the /r9k/ stuff here too, let's see what you said there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes, we are interested in the journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has she assured you that she isn't going to eat you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are interested in the journal and what you said on /r9k/. Were you honestly expecting any other response?

    ReplyDelete
  5. /R9K/ post and journal please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vore fetish. I find it somehow alluring, not arousing.

    It's possible you'll reach a breaking point.
    Her curiosity might overcome or corrupt her love for you and she'd taste you... Make sure she really really loves your well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly the solution is to cut off a nonessential chunk of flesh as an offering to appease her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OP: The most expendable hunk of flesh on your body is the flesh making up your asscheeks.

    The more you know~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright, I'll post a few of the journal entires

    Also, I asked her if it was like vore
    She said it's more about the taste and "experiencing" me "in every sense"

    ...eh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nonessential chunk of meat? Have you been circumcised yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do it. Post the /r9k/ and the journal, please.
    Also, I'd check for zombie bites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe she'd be ok with "tasting" your blood? Like, next time you get a cut, let her taste it? That way you don't have to cut a chunk of flesh off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not giving her anything like that, Ching-Chong

    and she's tasted my blood before
    she liked it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anon with girlfriend like Kitten here.
    Tell her that your semen is everything you are, as it's used to make your offspring.
    This belief is held by many religions. Semen is supposed to taste exactly like someone does on the inside.
    Once you reveal this to her, she'll probably go mad with blowjob lust. You are okay with this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you still check this blog, then would you mind asking Kitten what she liked about you when she first stalked your pictures?

    ReplyDelete