About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweeeeeen Halloweeeeeen

I hope everyone had a happy halloween
I had an interesting one

Daytime, I got ready blablabla, and then spent the rest of my time with uhm.. you know what, I'll just say Nat, since there's anon's in the comments. 
I spent the rest of the day with Nat until he had to go to work.
While he worked, I sat in Starbucks and waited.
I was a bunny, but a not slutty bunny.


Apparently, everyone loved my costume.
A lot of people came up to me and told me how cute my costume was, which was really nice, and one guy even gave me candy
A couple people asked for pictures too. Don't know how I feel about that one.
I wasn't so keen on the pictures but I didn't want to be rude

After his shift was over, he brought me in to meet his co-workers... which was awkward for me
I'm not good at making conversation
I get shy and freeze up, so it was a bit of awkward silence
I tried my best to talk, though, to make him happy
I wanted to be friendly with his co-workers even if it was scary

We went Trick-or-Treated afterwards and had a nice night of candy, and then making bacon hot chocolate.
It's good, in case you were wondering

I wish I had something more exciting to say but we went home and watched more nichijou until I fell asleep... then he just watched more nichijou
but sleeping in his arms feels so nice and warm I couldn't help it


All in all, it was a fun day.

How was your Halloween?

11 comments:

  1. My Halloween was okay, actually.

    My girlfriend and I went to my pal's Halloween party/barbecue. We live in an apartment, so Trick or Treaters are pretty nonexistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun
    What did you guys go as?

    I kinda wish i went to a party

    I look young but my boyfriend is 6'5" so everyone judges us for being old
    I just love Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were both ghosts in sheets.

    See, everyone thinks it's cliche, so no one dresses up like one. That's why, if you wear one, you're almost guaranteed to be the ONLY ghost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually a really hilarious idea

    I'm just gonna call him Nat because anon is weird

    Anon was a zombie apocalypse survivor
    Fun costume to make

    ReplyDelete
  5. >I look young but my boyfriend is 6'5" so everyone judges us for being old
    Oh god, I know this all too well. I'm 6'4 and look like I'm 30. (I'm 21) and my girlfriend is 5'5 and looks like she's 18. (She's also 21)

    It makes more things than just trick or treating awkward. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went as a Blues brother and got drunk at a friends 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get over how cute that costume looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You mention the existence of bacon hot chocolate, but don't tell us how to make it?

    COME ONNNN

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Oh geez, it wasn't that glamorous. It was a silly idea. We just made crunchy back, hot chocolate, then put it in a blender and blended it up, then added bacon bits afterwards."

    Her reply. I thought it was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So.. Did anyone save the costume photo? It seems to be offline or something. I'm new to this blog and I'm curious about what Kitten looks like.

    ReplyDelete