About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Avert your eyes

>Talking about school
>She tells me about how "all these creeps" hit on her at college
>"I'm sure not all of them are creeps. They don't know you're taken. That doesn't make me want to punch them any less."
>We're walking home from the park together
>Guy in a truck whistles at her
>She looks horrified
>"Anon.... why do they do this? Am I wearing something slutty or revealing? What am I doing to cause this? I'm sorry, I don't want this to happen, I just want you to look at me..."
>She appears to be on the brink of tears
>She's a modest girl, and I assure her of that
>She still feels bad

No comments:

Post a Comment