About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pissing

I have a pretty major pee fetish, which is seen as gross to most people. I avoided telling Kitten until she opened up about hers (which are just as intense as mine, to my surprise). We weren't having sex yet, so she didn't really know what to do with it, though she wanted to do something for me.

I went to her house during the summer and we showered together (which is something we did usually). She looked up and me and said "come hug me"
Of course, I complied. Slowly, she presses more of her weight on me until she backs me into a wall until we were as pressed together as much as we possibly could be.
She clung onto my arms, staring up into my eyes as I felt a soft, warm stream go down my leg.
"Wuh, what are you doing?"
"You said you liked pee, right?"
She said as if she was proud of herself.
The combination of her confidence, her desire to fulfill my fetishes, and the fact her pee was streaming down my leg was possibly one of the hottest moments of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment