About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Learning About Boners


I can't really sleep, so I guess I'll post another story.
Another boner story and the one that created her boner fetish, I'm pretty sure.

>Laying on the couch, watching TV
>Notice her walking into the kitchen to get me something to eat
>Oh that ass
>Instaboner
>She comes back, sets the food down, then goes to sit in my lap
>Sits on my boner in an uncomfortable way
>"hey uh can you get up for a second?"
>She stand up
>Her face when she sees my boner












>"Oh... c-can I look at it?"
>Uhm of course?
>She knees in front of me, looking at it in amazement
>"It's... so big... can I touch it?"
>Yes yes yes yes yes
>She sits there for a good 10 minutes staring at it, poking it, and stroking it lightly
>It's driving me crazy but I love the fascinated and amazed look on her face
>"Please tell me next time you have a boner!"
>They happen all the time
>"Really?! Talk to me more about your boners!"
>Her shit private school taught her nothing about sex ed, so she only knows basic things
>I spend a long time explaining every detail to her
>She listens, completely enthralled
>She now loves boners

No comments:

Post a Comment