About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Roller Coaster Phobia

>Go to amusement park
>She has a huge phobia of roller coasters
>"This is a small coaster, just go on with me, this once"
>"But.... that such a high drop"
>I assure her it's fun and safe
>".... okay"
>We get on the coaster and it starts moving across the track
>She immediately starts crying hysterically and begs for me to hug her the entire ride
>Go up to up, getting ready for the drop
>She screams bloody murder until it stops and the ride calms down
>"That wasn't so bad, was it?"
>"It was scary... but I want to do everything with you. I don't want you to feel the need to find someone else who wants to ride roller coasters. They scare me to death, but I don't want you sitting with anyone else but me"

No comments:

Post a Comment