About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Choking

>We're making out
>She stops me suddenly (this seems to be the sign that something is going to happen)
>"A-anon... I want you to choke me.... please"
>What? Why?
>"I want to feel everything you can make me feel. Pain and pleasure. Choke me so I can feel you."
>Alright, but I don't want to hurt you like this...
>I start choking her, gradually getting more into it
>She's gripping my arms, tears welling up from her eyes but she still has an odd look of content as she stares up at me
>I freak out, not wanting to do any serious damage, and let her go
>She catches her breath
>"I love you... even when you do something like that, you feel so good..."

4 comments:

  1. anon why
    why are you so lucky
    goddamnit ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yandere are so goddamn hot, why don't I get any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they don't exist in reality, you baka.

      Delete