About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A group of smaller stories from another thread

>Go to see the newer X-Men movie
>She watches the first 10 minutes the starts nibbling my arm
>Movie tickets are expensive, she should pay attention
>Ignore her
>She gets more antsy
>Bites my cheek then pokes it and whispers "kisses?"
>I can't ignore her now...
>Spend half of the movie between watching and giving her kisses on request




>Start rubbing my girlfriend through her jeans
>She buries her face into my shirt, trying not to moan loudly because she gets embarrassed
>She looks up at me and whimpers
>"C-can I suck on your finger?"
>Give her my finger
>Keep going until she cums, her sucking my finger and nibbling it the entire time



>Laying on the bed, taking a nap
>Girlfriend playing games on my computer
>I'm in the half asleep half awake mode
>Feel a kiss on my cheek
>Then my lips
>Then a whisper in my ear "I love you so much, anon"
>Grab her and pull her into the bed with me, return the kisses, then we fall asleep spooning together



>Driving home from beach
>Girlfriend sleeping
>Hmmm....
>Start rubbing her through her bathing suit
>Soft, sleepy moans
>All my HHNNGG
>Keep going
>Her moans stop abruptly
>?
>Stops
>Her sleepy expression turns into a smile and starts moving my hand herself



>Taking a shower together
>"I want to wash you first!"
>She goes from the bottom to the top, kissing every part of me before she washes it

No comments:

Post a Comment