About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Writings

Short Version:
>Hanging out with her at the house
>She lays down on my bed, her stomach shows slight
>Notice some faded letters
>"Hey, what does that say?"
>"It's nothing!"
>She pulls down her shirt and looks a bit panicked
>I walk up to her and lift her shirt to reveal she has faded writing all over her
>Property of anon, anon's kitten, and things like that
>"When did you write all this?"
>"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm weird!"

I find out she writes things like that about me on herself often, including some more sexual things.


Longer version coming soon. For now, I'm just posting everything I've written so far.
Soon to be edited

No comments:

Post a Comment