About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

More stories from that one thread

>Kitten goes on vacation
>"What do you want me to bring back for you?"
>"Uhm... I don't know, Florida Flavored snack cakes?"
>"... hmmm"
>"Yeah, I know they don't exist. Don't worry about it. Bring me a shell on your way home."
>She comes back and gives me a she
>One hand behind her back
>Reveals a box of key lime pie chocolate covered snack cakes
>She smiles
>"I win"
>We go back to my place, share delicious snack cakes and watch movies together (kind of)



>Second date; picnic at the park
>We're done eating so we decide to lay down
>She shyly scoots her hand closer to mine
>I grab her hand and her eyes grow wide with excitement and her face starts turning red
>Those eyes those eyes those eyes
>I edge closer to her face
>She looks scared, excited, anxious
>I finally plant that awkward but amazing first kiss
>We bumped noses, but otherwise, it was perfect
>Afterwards, she just stares at me in amazement
>"... c-can I have another?"
>Kiss again
>"....another, please?"
>Another one
>We do this all afternoon in between talking about things and eating snacks
>Driving home from beach
>Girlfriend sleeping
>Hmmm....
>Start rubbing her through her bathing suit
>Soft, sleepy moans
>All my HHNNGG
>Keep going
>Her moans stop abruptly
>?
>Stops
>Her sleepy expression turns into a smile and starts moving my hand herself



>Start rubbing my girlfriend through her jeans
>She buries her face into my shirt, trying not to moan loudly because she gets embarrassed
>She looks up at me and whimpers
>"C-can I suck on your finger?"
>Give her my finger
>Keep going until she cums, her sucking my finger and nibbling it the entire time



>Go to see the newer X-Men movie
>She watches the first 10 minutes the starts nibbling my arm
>Movie tickets are expensive, she should pay attention
>Ignore her
>She gets more antsy
>Bites my cheek then pokes it and whispers "kisses?"
>I can't ignore her now...
>Spend half of the movie between watching and giving her kisses on request



>We're out with friends
>She starts looking through her purse for something
>"Uh oh...."
>"What's wrong?"
>"I lost my keys! Anyone want to come with me to find them?"
>I agree to and go with her to find her keys
>She takes me behind and empty building, pins me against the wall, and goes on her tippy toes to try and kiss me (she's too short to reach me herself)
>We kiss for a little bit
>"We should probably look for your keys"
>She pulls them out of her pocket and jingles them
>She planned this all along just so she could kiss me because public display of affection embarrasses her



>Buy her the star projector she's always wanted for her birthday
>She attempts to put it together, but ends up asking me for help
>We build it together
>Turn out her lights
>Turn on the projector
>Her face when those silly fake stars covered her room


>We sit under the fake stars talking for hours






>Hanging out at the house (another "when we first started dating" stor)
>Talking about our childhoods together
>Mention favorite childhood cartoons
>I have a shit-ton of cartoon VHS tapes
>Scavenger hunt around the house to find old vhs tapes
>Find the old Winnie the Pooh movie, Princess and the Goblin (her childhood favorite), and the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon series tape (My childhood favorite)
>Spend the first half of the day teaching her how to make the best grilled cheese and then watch corny childhood movies together, exchanging kisses ever so often and eating her first successful sandwich



>Swimming in the pool together
>She's small. I wonder...
>I grab her
>She thinks I'm going to hug her
>Throw her over my head
>She flies into the water screaming
>... is she okay?
>She pops back up giggling like a little kid
>"THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!"
>Oh no here we go
>Spend half of the pool time tossing her around because she's just having so much fun



>Wake up after taking a nap on her bed
>She's playing a game on the computer
>"What are you playing?"
>"The Sims."
>She never likes these kinds of games why is she playing this?
>She gets up to go to the bathroom
>I look at her Sims family
>mfw her sim family is us, married, living in a cute house with two kids





>She's just learning how to cook and bake
>1 Year anniversary she makes teriyaki beef, rice, a salad, and cookies.
>We go out for a picnic to eat it
>The teriyaki beef is awesome
>She packed salad because it's good for me, thoughtful enough, it's a decent salad
>Taste the rice; it's terrible
>She notices the look on my face when I taste it
>"Uhm... did I mess up?"
>I fake smile and tell her I love her cooking
>She's overjoyed that she cooked an entire meal for me
>Spend the rest of the day swimming and watching terrible movies.






No comments:

Post a Comment