About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

How we met

I'll give a little background info.

I met her through a mutual friend who thought Kitten would like me a lot.
Turns out, she was right.

This friend (we'll call her Lisa) took a random picture of me and sent it to Kitten. She immediately asked for more pictures and information about me, like my name, age, where I live, what kind of girls i liked, and if I was single.
I don't think she wanted me to know about this, but Lisa told me anyway.
Of course I thought it was weird
This girl that I don't even know is asking for pictures of me and all that personal info

Not too long after that we were both invited to a small get together as Lisa's house.
That's where I met her; Kitten, the girl who would completely change my view on life and love.
A short, pale girl with stunning green eyes and choppy black hair shyly approached me.
"Hi, I'm Christy. (not her real name, just the one I'll use for the blog) Y-you're Anon, right?"
She stumbled over her words and fiddled with her fingers, obviously nervous.
"So... I heard that you wanted pictures of me..."
Her face turned bright red. She froze. Stunned.
"I.. uh.... I... I was just... curious.... nothing weird. Heheheh..."
It was obvious she had no idea what to say. It was cute, but at the time, I just knew her as the weird girl who wanted pictures of me.

We spent the rest of the night talking, getting to know eachother and I quickly found out what great person she was. Slightly eccentric, taste of music, movies, and video games almost exactly the same as mine. Cute style, cute body, cute personality. I had my eyes on another girl at this time, though, so we were going to be just friends.

We exchanged information and went our separate ways. We talked later that night over email (yes, email) and we talked ever day after that. I got to like her even more and I'd often ask her when was the next time I'd see her.
I continued trying to keep a friends-only attitude towards her, but that's a lot easier said than done.

After a while, we faded apart. I thought she had forgotten about me, so I went on with my life. I thought about her every once in a while, but wasn't really sure how to contact her. Lisa was a bitch, so I didn't really want to ask her for the information.

and then it happened

I was invited to another get-together. I didn't really want to go, but I went anyway. Lisa ended up being there, and where Lisa was, Christy was often close by, along with another girl who I liked (the same one in the beginning of the story). I looked around the house for her when finally, a small hand tapped my back (Kitten aka Christy too short and I'm too tall for her to tap my shoulder without getting on her tippy toes)
I turned around to find Christy, cute as ever. I wasn't sure what to do because the other girl I liked was there, so Christy and I walked and talked, catching up on life.
She still stumbled over her words, but it was obvious she had gotten much better at talking to guys since then.
I finally found the girl I was looking for and left Christy behind.
The girl I like really didn't like me at all, so I spent virtually no time talking to her and was promptly approached by Christy again who tried her best to keep me company the entire party.

We gave eachother updated info and that's when things really took off.
We talked on skype, facebook, and on the phone every day. She said she hated talking on the phone with everyone but me. We would talk about everything and anything until the sun came up.
We were best friends.
This was two years ago, back when she was a high school senior.

Her prom was coming up and she wanted to ask me, but was too shy. She didn't know how to ask me without scaring me away and making me think she wanted me as more of a friend (which she did, but she'd rather have friendship than nothing at all). Lisa told me eventually, but by then, it was too late for me to have gone.
I told Christy that I would have gone with her if I could and I how happy I was that she wanted to ask me.

Things continued getting better, more and more, I grew fond of her, until I finally got up the balls to ask her to go out with me.



If you haven't guessed it, she said yes.


the rest is history

3 comments:

  1. This girl, from reading all these blogs, is everything I could hope for in someone.

    Thanks for having it here. It's truely amazing.


    -Letiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. as expected from that one tread on /adv/
    good thing i was digging at a old gem.

    ReplyDelete