About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Redemtion

>"I'm going to bake you something! I'm out of ideas, so what sounds good to you?"
>Brownies. I love brownies.
>She makes some brownies and brings them to me the next day
>They're alright, but nothing compared to other things she's baked
>"How are they? I think I messed up..."
>They're alright. Not as good as usual, but still good.
>She cries
>She tells me how sorry she is and she begs me to forgive her for baking subpar brownies
>"It's okay, Kitten, really. I'm happy that you baked for me in the first place."
>She says that won't do
>She swears to do better
>A week later she comes back with another batch of brownies
>They're amazing
>"Good girl"
>Her face lights with overwhelming joy and she hugs me and says how happy she is she could redeem herself

No comments:

Post a Comment