About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Creepy Girls

>Hanging out with friend
>He tells me about this creepy girl who stalks him. A small girl with black hair and glasses
>Make a joke about wanting a stalker with black hair and glasses
>Kitten runs out of the room and locks herself in the bathroom
>wtf did I do?
>Knock on the bathroom door
>"Kitten, please come out. What's wrong?"
>"I don't know, go ask the cute girl with black hair and glasses!"
>Oh, I forgot how self conscious she was about the fact she no longer has glasses
>She spends the night crying, until she finally unlocks the door, by then she has to go home
>During the car ride I explain to her I was making a joke because I already have a creepy cute girlfriend
>She spends the rest of the car ride kissing my face and telling me how sweet I am and how sorry she was for over reacting

1 comment: