About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Poor Man's Dinner Date

>We're both hungry
>We're both poor
>"Anooon... I want to go out...."
>"We can go get fast food."
>"Okay... I wish we could be fancy and go somewhere fancy"
>We both get the same idea at the same time
>We both dress up in more formal clothes and go to wendy's
>Invite a friend to serenade us with his guitar while we eat
>Dress the table up with a fake candle and a flower
>Best date night ever

I have pictures of this, so if she agrees it's okay to post (with her face covered up) I'll put them up soon

4 comments:

  1. Goddamn, that's sweet. Plus what a bro your friend is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a bro. Of course, I treated him to Wendy's in return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better have gotten her and your friend some Frosties, man.

    Everybody loves Frosties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I did
    No wendy's trip is complete without one

    ReplyDelete