About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Misc. Facts

I've named some of these in the threads but I'll add some more

>For the first few weeks we were going out, she couldn't look me straight in the eye because she got too flustered

>Along with drawing erotic pictures of us, she also wrote erotica. She gets embarrassed when saying dirty things outloud so of course I made her read the stories to me instead of typing them out. She's actually a good writer too.

>Once I gave her the nickname Kitten, she bought herself a pair of cat ears that she wears for me ever so often.

>The only time she has ever successfully watched a movie with me without being distracted was when her dad was in the room with us

>Whenever she goes shopping, does her hair, her nails, or makeup, she always asks what I want her to chose. She is capable of picking for herself, but she'd rather do what I want than what she wants.
Everything she wears is either something I chose or something I complimented when she wore it.

>She wrote and drew me a book about everything she loves about me. I got to see it and then she's taking it back to continually add to it until every page is filled.

>She sometimes asks me to fap behind closed doors so she can feel like she's creeping by listening to me on the other side of the door.

>She enjoys doing things to me in my sleep (if you haven't already caught on). I'll often wake up with hickies all over my body, my dick hanging out of my boxers, and my t-shirts either pulled up or removed completely, when it was definitely there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment