About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gaming Buddy

>I'm playing Dead Island (in case you were wondering, it's alright)
>"Anon, can I sit in your lap?"
>"Of course"
>She sits on my lap, enjoying watching me play, and getting into it
>She recommends me which weapons mods, tells me when my health is low, and when I don't notice a zombie near me
>End up getting past 70% of the game with her
>Best gaming team ever

another story about her watching me play

>Sitting in my lap
>She adjusts herself
>Oh dat ass
>Instaboner
>She feels it
>Starts grinding into it while I play
>Best way to play video games ever

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could play Dead Island with my girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can probably hear the zombies coming before you can. And she probably has dat ass, the only thing stopping you is not asking for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He said he will update, caught him posting on /r9k/ last night, he thought nobody read it, plus he has a a new job. Also, enable anonymous posting Vyro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happened to this blog ;-;

    ReplyDelete