About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

D'aww moments part 1

Kitten has a habit to compulsively chew her nails. I don't mind, but she often hurts herself while doing it so I try my best to help her.
We're walking to the park and she started nibbling on her nails.
I gave her hand a light smack and told her "No, baby, you can't do this to yourself. You have to stop."
She paused for a moment, then replied "I can't bite any part of my hands if you're holding them"
My heart melted into butter and I now hold her hand at all times.




Before we had sex, we would have sleepovers. Yes, it sounds stupid, but I loved just having her sleeping next to me and she felt the same. The first time we ever slept together, she was so excited, she could barely wait for our usual bed time. She put on my t-shirt and curled up against me, her head resting on my chest. Her sleepy eyes drifting into sleep. I started dosing off quickly after. In my half asleep, half awake state, Kitten wakes up, scoots closer to my face and plants a kiss right on my cheek.
"I love you anon... I hope you keep me around for a while" then proceeded to lightly stroke my hair until I really did fall asleep.

2 comments: