About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Dat Christmas

>Christmas is close
>"What did you ask people to get you for Christmas, Kitten?"
>"Oh, you know. Things."
>She doesn't really tell me anything about it
>Whatever
>The day after Christmas rolls around
>She comes to my house with a duffle bag
>?
>She opens the duffle bag and it's full of socks, stockings, and all this insanely sexy legwear
>I have a pretty major foot fetish along with leg, thigh, and legwear fetish
>She asked everyone to just get her socks and stockings for Christmas
>"I hope you like it. I already got you a gift, but I like making you happy, so I thought we could have some fun with my gifts"
>Spend the entire day watching her try on everything, model for me, and then give me foot jobs, massaging her feet, and kissing her legs
>BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment