About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sandwiches

>Second date we go for a picnic
>We decide to make sandwiches for eachother
>I make the one for her first. Good lookin' sandiwch
>Then it's her turn
>Back then, she couldn't cook or prepare food of any type
>wtf how do you mess up a sandwich
>I didn't think it was possible, but the poor thing made a horrible sandwich
>We go and set up our picnic on the park lawn
>She obviously feels bad for her lack of food preparation skills, watching me take the sandiwch out
>Before I take a bite, she launches at me and clings to my side
>"I'm sorry I can't do anything right."
>Pat her on the head and eat the sandwich anyway
>It's terrible, but I still enjoyed it
>She felt so bad she couldn't even eat the sandwich I made her

1 comment: