About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Boners

>Be at friends house
>She's sitting in my lap, her usual seat, while we're hanging at a friend's house
>I glance down
>Her skirt is loose at the waist so the back of it gapes, revealing her lacy red panties
>Instaboner
>I hope she doesn't notice. Boners drive her crazy.
>She grips my arm
>Oh shit she noticed
>My friend and I are talking and she subtly moves her hips, pressing against the boner
>Oh god it feels so good but why is she doing this now in front of him
>Pokerface as best as I can
>My friend gets up to go to the bathroom
>"Kitten what the hell are you doing?!"
>She turns her head, grins and keeps going
>I hear my friend walking back towards the room
>Shitshitshitshit
>She stops when he walks in
>Start talking to him
>She does it one more time

I asked her later why she would do that.
>Well I felt your boner and I love it so I wanted to do something for you... and then I just wanted to hear you make those sexy noises
>I'm sorry anon... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me. I won't do it again!
>How can I not forgive her?


No comments:

Post a Comment