About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Punishment

>The night before we get together, I mentioned to her I was fapping to hentai
>She seems upset, but she doesn't flip out and ask what she did wrong, like usual
>This is odd, but ok
>The next day we get together
>We're making out on the couch, we're getting more and more into it
>I'm usually on top of her, since she's a very submissive girl
>"Hey, honey, can you sit up for a second?"
>I sit up, slightly confused
>Her sweet, flustered face quickly turns into a look of absolute evil
>Uh oh
>She slips out from under me, kicks me to the ground
>"How dare someone other than me turn you on like that... you deserve punishment for this"
>What the hell is going on what the fuck is she going to do
>"Don't move. Don't make a sound. Not a single moan or tremble or I will slap you as hard as I possibly can."
>.....
>She proceeds to tease me unmercifully, but with some biting and clawing mixed in
>Moan
>She smacks me across the face
>wow, that actually hurt a lot
>Makes another sound
>She slaps me twice
>She's fucking serious
>She continues teasing me and torturing me, and she never lets me cum and never lets me do anything to her
>"Wallow in your sexual frustration. That's what you get for getting turned on by someone other than me."

I'm almost frightened of her intense personality switch but shit, I came so hard later one when she "forgave me".

2 comments:

  1. I have a rock hard boner right now op

    ReplyDelete
  2. tfw this will never happen to me

    ReplyDelete