About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

First Date, Sharing Drinks

>First date
>Go to see a movie
>I suggest we buy a large drink for us to share
>She seems nervous
>"Y-you sure you want to share drinks?"
>"Yeah, why not?"
>We get to the theater, sit down, and I take a sip of the drink
>She takes a sip after
>A few minutes pass the movie starts, I take another sip
>Only then does she take a sip
>Figure out she only takes sips after I have
>Huh?
>I ask her about it later in the day
>"Oh I didn't try to or anything... just a coincidence I guess"
>A week later I ask her about it again
>"I wanted to taste your saliva. Drinking right after you is like an indirect kiss, and I got so many!"
>wtf did she get that out of an anime?

No comments:

Post a Comment