About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Am I a creep?

>In the car together
>Stop at a stop light
>"Anon..."
>?
>"Am... am I a pervert? Or crazy?"
>Remember ...well, everything
>"Yeah"
>Her eyes start watering
>"I... I'm sorry... I should stop being creepy..."
>She keeps going on about how she does bad things and she's sorry that I have to deal with her
>"But I like you this way"
>Tears stop
>She clings to my arm the entire ride home, nibbling and kissing it and telling me how good I taste and smell
>Get home, watch movie, she spends the entire movie doing all kinds of things for me
>On the way home, she calls me so she can hear my voice more and masturbate on the phone to it, though I don't thing she knows I noticed
>She watches me sleep on webcam that night
>She watches me sleep on webcam every night for a long time

2 comments:

  1. Yandere #1 Don't fall out of love or she'll kill you. gg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want a yandere gf...

    ReplyDelete