About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Drawing Battles

>We talk about out past
>Tell her about the girls I use to like in the past
>"What are their last names?"
>I don't want to tell her, so I just say I don't remember
>She goes home that night and finds them on facebook anyway
>Finds the one that almost took my first kiss (Kitten was my actual first kiss)
>"Anon, can I friend her please? I want to see her pictures"
>No, don't do that
>"Alright, fine"
>..... this isn't the end of this. I know it.
>Go back to her house another day and notice a new notebook
>Look inside
>There's drawings of all the girls I like and her fighting it out to the death
>Of course Kitten wins every bloody, violent battle

1 comment:

  1. That's actually awesome rofl, reminds me of my ex-ex girl.

    ReplyDelete