About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hide and Torture

(I felt like this one deserved it's own post)

>Lazing around at my house; what we usually do
>She gets up to go to the bathroom
>I decide to hide from her
>She gets out
>".... anoooon, where are you?"
>She looks everywhere around the house calling my name
>She asks my dog if she knows where I am
>";_; Foxy (dog's name) where did he go?"
>Sneak up behind her, grab her, and toss her on the bed
>"WUH! WHERE DID YOU HIDE?!"
>"It's a secret."
>"TELL ME!"
>"Nope."
>She pulls me onto the bed and threatens that she'll torture me if I don't tell her
>NOPE.
>Torture ensues
>MFW when torture is adorable nibbles everywhere and tickle fight


9 comments:

  1. Just wondering here. If you broke up with her, what would she do to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say that, Vyro, Anon and his Kitten are my OTP. :< I'd be sad if that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, but I'm still curious. I mean, would she kill him or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually asked her about it today. Her reply was that she wouldn't do anything. She said she'd feel like it's her fault if I left her, so she has no reason to be mad at me. Though she said she would never love another person again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh.

    Well that answers my question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey anon, could you post a picture of her and you? Or at least tell us your and her's first name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexander, that's not going to happen. He's said numerous times that he's not going to post a picture of her on the internet anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, I just felt like trying again, since he might have changed his mind.

    Also, I'd be happy just to have their first names.
    Could you provide that anon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to say but I'd prefer to keep a good level of details hidden for now, just because she may not be comfortable with it yet.
    I'll talk to her about this blog soon, hopefully.
    When I get her approval, I can give more information.

    ReplyDelete