About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Drawings

>Go over to her house for the first time, early on in the relationship
>See a corner of her room that's just piles of sketchbooks, notebooks, and paper
>"Hey, can I see some of your drawings?"
>"...."
>I go and reach to grab a notebook
>"NO!"
>?
>"Uhm... the drawings aren't good so it's not worth looking"
>"It's okay, I still want to see"
>Grabs a notebook anyway
>Some other papers fall with it
>Wat... these drawings are all of people having sex or doing something sexual
>The guy kind of looks like me
>and the girl.... looks like her
>Open up the sketchbook in my hand
>It's filled with sketches of me
>"... uhm... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I draw weird things.... I just uh... I didn't think you'd ever look at them"
>wat

No comments:

Post a Comment