About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fetishes

>Once I crack her seemingly innocent exterior we talk about our fetishes
>I tell her I like girls with short hair, colored hair, and glasses
>She has none of those
>Next day she says "I'm going to get my hair cut and dyed tomorrow. Wanna come with me?"
>I say sure
>I drive to her house
>She's wearing glasses
>She's adorable in them, but wat?
>Go to the hair salon with her
>She chops off a huge chunk of her long hair gets it bleached then dyed aqua blue

Every time I tell her about my fetishes she immediately tries to fulfill them. She also lost a lot of weight simply to get smaller boobs, and then gained weight to get bigger ones, just so I could enjoy both sizes.

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet. I wish I had such a committed girlfriend.
    >tfw no gf

    ReplyDelete