About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The past week

Sorry I've been inactive for the past week, but since Kitten has gotten home, I've spent as much time with her as I could.
With all this time with her, comes lots of stories.
I have quiet a few, so I'll try and spread them out over a few days.

Monday we went to the beach and every other day has been sleeping, cuddling, cooking, and video games together.
It's been pretty awesome.

Since this post is lame, I'll add some small moments from the beach

>We go out to boogie board
>Swimming, swimming out towards the big waves
>The current is strong
>She's small so the current carries her back towards shore
>It's nearly impossible for her to swim out to the waves alone
>She ends up clinging to my side when we go into the water
>... the entire day


it's not the most exciting, but I'm tired. More coming tomorrow, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment