About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sickness

>I get sick with a pretty bad cold
>"I'm coming over tonight"
>What? Alright, I hope she doesn't try anything...
>8 that night, she knocks on my door holding a big container of soup and dr. pepper
>She had canceled her plans that day to shop for me and cook soup from scratch, making her own broth and all
>She's so sweet, she did all this for me...
>She comes in side, puts everything on the counter, then grabs me and kisses me
>Over and over again
>She stops
>"You shouldn't do that, you're going to get sick"
>"I know! I want your cold! I want to get sick from you because it's YOUR sickness"
>Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment