About Me

My photo
This blog is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who has an odd way of expressing her love and our time together.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Socks and Boxers

>Use a sock to jack off into before she gets to my house
>Toss it in the dirty laundry hamper
>Girlfriend comes over and we watch movies
>She leaves, something puffy in her pocket
>I'm sure it's nothing
>Go back inside
>See not only my jack-off sock is gone, but a pair of my boxers
>Ask her about it
>"I'm sorry I can't help it, it was sitting there covered in your dried sperm begging for me to take it home"

I now provide her with cum-covered clothing items and watch her furiously masturbate while sniffing, licking, sucking or rubbing the clothing against herself

1 comment:

  1. this is so hot, I might want to give this a try sometimes.

    ReplyDelete